Friday, February 13, 2009

Update

I had my 39 week check-up today. Baby is doing well, I'm about 2-3cm dilated, which in all truth doesn't tell you much. I have an induction date that is set up for Feb. 24th, so I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel (even if it is 4 days post due date). Eliana came with me today and was such a good girl at the appt. She got a big smile on her face when she heard the baby's heart beat and when I sat up on the table again she said..."mommy's all better". Ben and I are both getting quite impatient with the waiting process, mostly because my back and hips have been a mess lately. I still have just about everyone who asks me my due date tell me "you're not big enough", my back begs to differ.
I recently got Eliana some "princesses" hair bands and she wanted her picture taken with them, she's so proud.







1 comments:

Duncan Family said...

you do look fantastic for being that close to your due date! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well... She looks just like her mommy!