Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Movement!

This morning as I tried to convince myself to roll out of bed to get Ellie to diaper study by 7:30, I felt our little baby moving around. I thought I may have felt it a few days ago, but there was no doubting this time that it was the baby moving around. I miss the way it felt when Ellie was inside and now I get to experience it all over again.
Now, for movement of another kind, Ben and I took a walk and we stopped at the park to let Eliana play for awhile.


She loved "racing" Ben to the bottom of the slide.

On the big girl swing.



3 comments:

Duncan Family said...

That is the best feeling! I miss it already!

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Well congrats on the movement!

I'll be feeling that soon too ;)

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

ooops, I guess I should have specifid LOL. I'm not YET... but it's on our "to do list" when he gets home!