Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Pictures

Julie and Tyler.

My handsome brother and his beautiful wife.



Alex and Ryan, my youngest cousins have grown. Ryan left for college the next day at Stevens Point (WI). He's going to major in International Business and Spanish and will be going to Spain in a few short months. :(
Little Cierra enjoying her cake. My cousin Tyler's little girl.
Cousin Justin with his niece Thalia.
Grandma blows out her candles. Sorry about the blur, you can tell she was in motion to blow out her candles.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, you do such a good job on family pictures! I can't wait to
meet Julie in person, I have heard
such great things about her.
The party went well as Chick and
Scott reported to me. So glad
for my sister. Love you all very
much.

Gr. Aunt gail

Duncan Family said...

my dad said he had a great time with the wisconsin clan!