Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Babies..Babies...Babies

I got to hold my nephew Jacob for the first time on Sunday. I was so excited and trying to hold back my tears (pregnancy doesn't help)! He's doing really well as you can see. He's gaining weight and we pray he comes home to Tracey and Chad very soon.


I also saw Amber and Sawyer. Sawyer is doing well, he's in his isolette now and had his IV's removed. He's got a little bit of jaundice and once that clears he will be able to move out of the isolette and into a bassinet. We also pray that he will be able to go home soon. Amber is hoping he'll be in there for about a week more (at the most).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Duncan Family said...

look at all that hair! i miss babies already...