Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our Teeny Little Girl

I know these may be hard to see, but they're Eliana's growth charts. It has every Dr. visit on it since she was born. As you can tell, we have a light weight. She was only 18lbs 12 oz. which is less than 5% Her length was up to 31in (about 60%), although it really is difficult to get an accurate height measurement. Her head is right in the middle.
I also saw the Dr. and I have a sinus infection. I have been up the last 3 nights on the couch coughing away. I could really use a good nights sleep, I feel like we have a newborn in the house again with such little sleep.
Ben and I have a conference for church to attend this weekend as well as my old college roommate's wedding. We have alot going on so it would be great to feel better. (I also work tomorrow too)



Ellie enjoying her daddy time.




1 comments:

Duncan Family said...

little tike... what size does she wear? I just bought 24 month shorts for Miss V!