Sunday, April 6, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

This weekend was a whirlwind. I worked on Friday, came home and went to a financial conference that was for pastors and their wives. Through the conference we stayed the night at an area hotel. Saturday morning the conference continued, but I have still been feeling pretty miserable and thankfully the conference was being held at Mt. Olive, so I walked home to take a nap for a couple of hours. After the conference we went to my old college roommate and friend's wedding in Neenah. We had a blast. I'm so happy for the two of them. Jamie and Brian are so great together and I know Brian will treat Jamie right.

Me with my college friends and roommates, Emily, Jill, Jen, Jamie, and me. Can you believe, except for Jamie who's got some catching up to do, we all had babies within 11 months of each other? It's amazing how we've all changed, especially how our get togethers have changed. Instead of boring clothes we're borrowing each other's pack n play.
Just a random picture I took of Brian and Jamie dancing. The average person would say it's too dark, but I think it fits the mood, it's supposed to be lowly lit.


0 comments: