Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my mom's birthday. We thank God for giving us one more year with her. It's true what they say about not knowing what your mother went through until you're a mother yourself. I never knew the sacrifices my mom made until I had a daughter of my own. My mom has always been there for me and now for my family. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have as my mom. I pray that I can be half the mom to Eliana that she is to me. We love you mom and we think you're the greatest, Happy Birthday!









4 comments:

duncan family said...

an awesome Mom but even better grandma!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LI

LOVE MELODIE

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures and what
a beautiful Mom and Grandma AND
my very first Beautiful Niece.
Luv you all!!

Gr. Aunt Gail in Florida

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liana!! What an awesome mom, grandma, cousin & just great person in general. Those were beautiful pics. Love You!! Mindy