Friday, October 10, 2008

Mmmmmm!

Ben was gone all day today for a conference in Milwaukee and will be returning late tonight. Ellie and I had a good day, even though we missed Ben. This morning Ellie went to Preschool Power Hour at church and did awesome! There's time for a bible story, craft, music and game with the kids, then afterwards the parents have a discussion for 1/2 hour while the kids have snack and play time. Ellie hasn't really been without me for something like this. She did wonderfully. The other moms that were watching the kids thought it was funny when she ate her goldfish and held out her hands for them to be wiped. She's not a big fan of dirty hands :)
After Ellie's nap I took her to the park and she certainly didn't want to leave. Then we went to dinner with my mom. She got to sit in a booster seat like a big girl and absolutely loved it.

I wasn't thinking too much when I told them they could put hot fudge topping on the ice cream Ellie got as part of her kid's meal.
What a mess.


0 comments: