Friday, October 3, 2008

Meet our new baby to be!

This is the face of our new little Berger. We only got one picture this time, the eyes are looking right at you with the top of the head to the right and the chin on the left. The little hands are in there too towards the bottom. He/she was giving the ultrasound tech problems because of the way he/she was lying, but as soon as she brought the radiologist into the exam room, the baby cooperated. :) I'm just waiting for the report, but everything as far as I'm concerned looked just fine. At the end of the exam I asked the ultrasound tech if she knew what we were having and she said she was pretty certain. I really wanted to know.....but then again I didn't, so we didn't find out what we were having, you'll have to patiently wait along with us. Ellie keeps pointing to the ultrasound picture and says "baby" and then kisses my belly. She's going to be such a good big sister.
We've had a busy couple of days between diaper study, visiting Amber, Owen and new baby Sawyer, watching the Brewers and I'm just about to leave for work today (Ben took Ellie to diaper study). I'll update with more pictures when I have time.




1 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Wow, I can't wait to find out with you what you are having! Baby looks perfect! Congrats again :)