Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy Day

We had a busy day today. I had physical therapy for my shoulder, then Eliana and I went to her diaper study. After Ellie's lunch and nap we met Melissa and Evan at the pool for some swimming. The kids had a blast playing in the pool and I must say it felt pretty good to be in the water considering it was 85 today.
Ellie just loves the vacuum cleaner from her grandma.

She also loves this book she got for her baptism. We finally got it 0ut because we are less worried about her ripping out the pages. It has several familiar hymns that play when you press the buttons on the side. She loves it when we sing them to her.




2 comments:

Duncan Family said...

happy to hear you have had some warm weather..

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

that book looks awesome. I need to find one for kylie!