Monday, June 2, 2008

In the Stadium

Jenny and me again.
Drew and Ben...again.
The four of us always have such a great time when we get together, I wish we got together more often. Our group ended up sitting in 4 rows in front of each other. Jason did a great job of getting out tickets, considering there were almost 30 of us.
Of course it wouldn't be a Brewer game without the sausage races.

I'll try to post more regularly, life is slowing down just a bit. Friday was a whirlwind with me showing Ben the ropes at diaper study, then rushing off to physical therapy (I've got a problem with my left shoulder, old injury from college that's progressively gotten worse), and then my working pre-op it was a crazy day. Then of course the game on Saturday. Sunday was pretty low key and after church I honestly don't remember what we did other than going to Subway for supper and getting Eliana a mattress for her pack n play.

0 comments: