Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Help Me Decide

I have compiled some pictures (some you probably saw already) of Eliana that I took on a couple different days at Memorial Park. I'm looking to make one of them into a 16"x20" canvas. I would greatly appreciate your help in helping me decide which one to make into the canvas. This will be on our wall for a long time and I can't decide! Either leave me the picture number(s)(found when you hover over the slide show) in the comments or email me. Thanks a bunch!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, I have ranked them as
follows: # 1 - #3 - #4 - #6 - #14
But really, any of them would be
great enlarged on canvas.....

Gr. Aunt Gail in Florida

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

I agree with you. I love them all and number 1 is great but number 4 captures her pretty smile and the flowers behind her very well. The focal point is a lot better. She's so pretty!