Monday, March 31, 2008

Little Update

Eliana woke up this morning with a fever, but has progressively gotten better throughout the day. I'm praying she will be more like herself when she wakes up from her nap. I ended up having an upset stomach like her and thankfully this morning mom came over for a couple of hours to cuddle with Ellie while I layed down. Neither Ben nor I got much sleep last night. He stayed home most of the day to take care of his girls. He is such a wonderful husband and father. We're so blessed. That's all for now. I'll get some more pictures up soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, Hope you and Ellie are
feeling much better now. I totally
agree with you re: being blessed
with a wonderful husband. I have
experienced this for 53+ years

Luv
Aunt Gail in Florida