Saturday, December 1, 2007

Poor Packers

I was just trying out some new camera settings on the pic above.
The pictures below are just for mom. I know how much she likes these views.



It's been a couple days. We watched our poor Packers lose on Thursday night. :( I also worked on Friday and got home late because our surgical cases took longer than expected. (I'm the RN for an outpatient surgical vein institute). But, that's alright since I only work two Fridays a month, which I love. My little girl was so excited to see me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather you have become a great
photographer! Those close-ups of
Eliana's face are beautiful - no
wonder your Mom likes those poses.

Luv You all

Great Aunt Gail in florida

Duncan Family said...

she llooks just like you!

Anonymous said...

Heather, beautiful pics of Eliana. You are a wonderful photographer. Of course you subject is just gorgeous. Love the pics. Love Mindy