Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Eliana's First Birthday!



I feel terrible, but we have been sooo busy between Christmas, Eliana's Birthday and Jason and Julie's Wedding, it's been hard to keep up with everything. Eliana was One today. I'm so happy and yet so sad, what happened to my baby. It was so interesting because Ben, Eliana, and I took some treats to the nurses at the hospital where Eliana was delivered and I felt almost like I had felt a year ago. It seems like yesterday. I could go on and on, but I won't. If you're a mom you know what I'm feeling. Anyway, we went to mom's for a bit, then went to the hospital to see the nurses and then opened presents. We had family over for Eliana's birthday cake, what a blast! I'll update more later......when I have a little more time. :) Take care and I hope you all had a great Christmas.