Monday, September 10, 2007

It's Been Awhile


Eliana and her daddy on Labor Day at our picnic.


I'm practicing some more of my photography with Eliana and Mom.



Sorry it's been a couple of weeks since we've checked in. I ended up getting pretty sick and then Eliana got sick as well. Haven't felt like doing much of anything. But we're all back in tip top shape and ready to share.



Eliana has gotten her first tooth now and it seems she is working on her second. Grandpa was very excited and got her her first tooth fairy pillow.



Well, I am becoming an entrepreneur. I started my photography business a little bit ago. You can check things out at http://www.aframeintime.photoreflect.com/. Remember, it's just beginning!

2 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

Hi,
I'm a friend of Nadia's and I have commented before. But anyway, I just wanted to tell you how beautiful your photos are! You do an amazing job! I too am very interested in photography but I still need to get the Nikon and then I will be set to go! Awesome site and you daughter is absolutely gorgeous!! Check out my site if you want at www.freewebs.com/kylie-ann/
~Laura

Duncan Family said...

I love your photos! As you can tell from my site I too love taking pictures!