Saturday, September 29, 2007

9 MONTHS





I'm not sure how, but I completely forgot to give Eliana's update from her 9 month Dr. visit on that happened on the 25th. Eliana has been lingering in the 10th-25th percentile for her weight. This time she was just barely in the 10th percentile at 16lbs 4oz. Because of this they want me to bring Ellie back in a month to recheck her length and weight. She can also get her flu shot then. Her length previously was in the 90th percentile, which was quite a jump from her 4 month visit which said she was in the 50th percentile. So, at this visit she measured in the 50th percentile again. I know that when they measure her they do it the incorrect way. They measure her on a slanted table instead of a completely flat surface (I was a pediatric RN). I'm not concerned about the height issue. I just can't believe she's 9 months old. She has been out of my tummy for as long as she had been in. It's so amazing. God is Great!


Oh, I almost forgot Eliana has gotten her second tooth as well.

0 comments: