Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Back

I spent the weekend in Minneapolis attending a photography seminar for "Bellies and Babies" I had a great time and learned some new things, however I missed Eliana terribly. This is the first time I've been away from both Ben and Eliana at the same time. I have never by myself left Eliana over night.

Eliana was happy to see me and a bit wound up. She thought it was a fun game for me to chase her up the steps. I actually got the end of all the laughing and giggling and chasing. (sorry that it's not the greatest camera work)

2 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

that's so cool! I bet it was fun learning new tips and tricks! But it had to be so hard leaving your baby. I don't know how you did it. Of course then again, I wouldn't mind leaving Kylie for a night or two lol

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

thanks for the info!! there is one in Nashville which is only about 45 minutes away on July 23! The info is TBA but I'll keep checking on it.