Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update





It's been a bit again since I last posted. I'm working on ironing out some photography business stuff. I'm now offering picture parties. It was alot of work to get everything set up for that. I also had a new business logo designed for me, so I redesigned many of my materials. I was pretty sick last week and am still not 100%. Much coughing and little sleeping. Now, unfortunately Eliana is sick. This means alot less sleep for Ben and me, which has alot to do with why I'm still not back to myself. Thought I'd touch base. I have to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eliana is, of course, adorable.
Take care of yourself Heather and
don't try to do too much!
God Bless All Three Of You!
Luv, Great Aunt Gail in Florida

Duncan Family said...

you do take fantastic pictures. good luck on your new business adventure!